The data for the analysis were made available by the Inter-University Consortium for Political Research. Financial support for computer analysis of the data was provided by a training grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to the University of Washington and by a grant from the National Science Foundation to Dartmouth College. We are grateful to Lowell L. Hargens for his helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Embourgeoisement among Blue-collar Workers?*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 291–304, June 1975
How to Cite
Dalia, J. T. and Guest, A. M. (1975), Embourgeoisement among Blue-collar Workers?. The Sociological Quarterly, 16: 291–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1975.tb00949.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!