An earlier version of this paper was read at the annual meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems, San Francisco. August 22–24, 1975. The research reported here was supported by a grant from the Ford Foundation.
Assimilation of Chinese-Americans in Washington, D. C.*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 340–353, June 1977
How to Cite
Kuo, W. H. and Lin, N. (1977), Assimilation of Chinese-Americans in Washington, D. C.. The Sociological Quarterly, 18: 340–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1977.tb01419.x
Wen H. Kuo is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Utah. His current research is on the social impact of energy development and the methodology of changing minority children's social learning behavior. Nan Lin is Professor of Sociology at the State University of New York at Albany. His current research interests include social stratification and social networks, structural effects on innovation diffusions, and social stress and mobility problems among minority group members.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!