This study was supported by PHS research grant no. NIH MH27435, NIMH (Center for Studies of Crime and Delinquency). The authors are grateful for the suggestions of Donald R. Ploch and Randall Wessel on an earlier draft of this paper. This is a revised version of a paper read at the meeting of the Southern Sociological Society, New Orleans, March 30, 1978. Stephen Norland's address is: Department of Sociology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN 37916.
Gender Role Expectations of Juveniles*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 545–554, September 1978
How to Cite
Norland, S., James, J. and Shover, N. (1978), Gender Role Expectations of Juveniles. The Sociological Quarterly, 19: 545–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1978.tb01198.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!