A revised version of a paper presented at the Annual Meetings of the Population Association of America, Denver, Colorado, April 10–12, 1980. This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (1 RO1 14337–01) and a Duke University Biomedical Research Support Grant. The authors thank Ronald Rindfuss and Scott Grosse for comments on an earlier draft and Teresa Dark for typing the manuscript.
Trends in Socioeconomic Achievement among Immigrant and Native-Born Asian-Americans, 1960–1976*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 495–513, September 1981
How to Cite
Hirschman, C. and Wong, M. G. (1981), Trends in Socioeconomic Achievement among Immigrant and Native-Born Asian-Americans, 1960–1976. The Sociological Quarterly, 22: 495–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1981.tb00677.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!