This paper is based on the data gathered for this author's dissertation research. I would like to express thanks to anonymous reviewers of The Sociological Quarterly for their helpful comments on the earlier draft of this paper.
From White-Collar Occupations to Small Business: Korean Immigrants' Occupational Adjustment*
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 333–352, June 1984
How to Cite
Min, P. G. (1984), From White-Collar Occupations to Small Business: Korean Immigrants' Occupational Adjustment. The Sociological Quarterly, 25: 333–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1984.tb00195.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!