“MEN I MESS WITH DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AIDS”:
Using Ethno-theory to Understand Sexual Risk Perception
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 483–504, June 1995
How to Cite
Ramos, R., Shain, R. N. and Johnson, L. (1995), “MEN I MESS WITH DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH AIDS”:. The Sociological Quarterly, 36: 483–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1995.tb00449.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!