GENDER AND THE BODY OF MEDICINE OR AT LEAST SOME BODY PARTS:
(Re)Constructing the Prestige Hierarchy of Medical Specialties
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 217–239, March 1999
How to Cite
Hinze, S. W. (1999), GENDER AND THE BODY OF MEDICINE OR AT LEAST SOME BODY PARTS:. The Sociological Quarterly, 40: 217–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1999.tb00546.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!