An earlier version of this article was presented at the 96th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association in Anaheim, CA, 2001.
HOME-TO-JOB AND JOB-TO-HOME SPILLOVER: The Impact of Company Policies and Workplace Culture
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 107–135, February 2005
How to Cite
Mennino, S. F., Rubin, B. A. and Brayfield, A. (2005), HOME-TO-JOB AND JOB-TO-HOME SPILLOVER: The Impact of Company Policies and Workplace Culture. The Sociological Quarterly, 46: 107–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2005.00006.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!