CROSSRACIAL DIFFERENCES IN THE RACIAL PREFERENCES OF POTENTIAL DATING PARTNERS: A Test of the Alienation of African Americans and Social Dominance Orientation
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
© 2009 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 121–143, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Yancey, G. (2009), CROSSRACIAL DIFFERENCES IN THE RACIAL PREFERENCES OF POTENTIAL DATING PARTNERS: A Test of the Alienation of African Americans and Social Dominance Orientation. The Sociological Quarterly, 50: 121–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2008.01135.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!