I would like to thank Karen Campbell, Ellen Granberg, Robert Hood, Don Lloyd, Ilan Meyer, Irene Padavic, Brian Powell, John Reynolds, Robin Simon, Peggy Thoits, and TSQ reviewers for their useful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
SAME-SEX EXPERIENCE AND MENTAL HEALTH DURING THE TRANSITION BETWEEN ADOLESCENCE AND YOUNG ADULTHOOD
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 484–510, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Ueno, K. (2010), SAME-SEX EXPERIENCE AND MENTAL HEALTH DURING THE TRANSITION BETWEEN ADOLESCENCE AND YOUNG ADULTHOOD. The Sociological Quarterly, 51: 484–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2010.01179.x
This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by a grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 23 other federal agencies and foundations. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (firstname.lastname@example.org). No direct support was received from grant P01-HD31921 for this analysis.
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!