SOYBEAN EXPORTS AND DEFORESTATION FROM A WORLD-SYSTEMS PERSPECTIVE: A Cross-National Investigation of Comparative Disadvantage
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
© 2010 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 511–536, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Austin, K. F. (2010), SOYBEAN EXPORTS AND DEFORESTATION FROM A WORLD-SYSTEMS PERSPECTIVE: A Cross-National Investigation of Comparative Disadvantage. The Sociological Quarterly, 51: 511–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2010.01180.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!