MODERNIZATION INTERRUPTED? TOTAL WAR, STATE BREAKDOWN, AND THE COMMUNIST CONQUEST OF CHINA
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 576–599, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Osinsky, P. (2010), MODERNIZATION INTERRUPTED? TOTAL WAR, STATE BREAKDOWN, AND THE COMMUNIST CONQUEST OF CHINA. The Sociological Quarterly, 51: 576–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2010.01184.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!