LIMITS TO SOCIAL CAPITAL: Comparing Network Assistance in Two New Orleans Neighborhoods Devastated by Hurricane Katrina
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 624–648, Fall 2010
How to Cite
Elliott, J. R., Haney, T. J. and Sams-Abiodun, P. (2010), LIMITS TO SOCIAL CAPITAL: Comparing Network Assistance in Two New Orleans Neighborhoods Devastated by Hurricane Katrina. The Sociological Quarterly, 51: 624–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2010.01186.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!