HOW THE LEGACY OF FRENCH COLONIZATION HAS SHAPED DIVERGENT LEVELS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN EAST ASIA: A Time-Series Cross-National Analysis
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 56–82, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Kwon, R. (2011), HOW THE LEGACY OF FRENCH COLONIZATION HAS SHAPED DIVERGENT LEVELS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN EAST ASIA: A Time-Series Cross-National Analysis. The Sociological Quarterly, 52: 56–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2010.01194.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Vol. 52, Issue 2, 315–317, Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!