ALL IN THE FAMILY: Red States, Blue States, and Postmodern Family Patterns, 2000 and 2004
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 244–267, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Monson, R. A. and Mertens, J. B. (2011), ALL IN THE FAMILY: Red States, Blue States, and Postmodern Family Patterns, 2000 and 2004. The Sociological Quarterly, 52: 244–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2011.01203.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!