BRINGING PERSONALIZED TIES BACK IN: Their Added Value for Biotech Entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists Interorganizational Networks
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 268–292, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Pina-Stranger, A. and Lazega, E. (2011), BRINGING PERSONALIZED TIES BACK IN: Their Added Value for Biotech Entrepreneurs and Venture Capitalists Interorganizational Networks. The Sociological Quarterly, 52: 268–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2011.01204.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!