INSTITUTIONALIZING SOCIAL MOVEMENTS: The Dual Strategy of the Korean Women's Movement
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 442–471, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Suh, D. (2011), INSTITUTIONALIZING SOCIAL MOVEMENTS: The Dual Strategy of the Korean Women's Movement. The Sociological Quarterly, 52: 442–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2011.01214.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!