HOW CULTURE SHAPES COMMUNITY: Bible Belief, Theological Unity, and a Sense of Belonging in Religious Congregations
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Special Issue: Special section on Surveillance as Cultural Practice. Guest editor: Torin Monahan
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 568–592, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Stroope, S. (2011), HOW CULTURE SHAPES COMMUNITY: Bible Belief, Theological Unity, and a Sense of Belonging in Religious Congregations. The Sociological Quarterly, 52: 568–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2011.01220.x
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!