THEORETICAL VALIDITY AND EMPIRICAL UTILITY OF A CONSTRUCTIONIST ANALYTICS
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 341–359, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Gubrium, J. F. and Holstein, J. A. (2012), THEORETICAL VALIDITY AND EMPIRICAL UTILITY OF A CONSTRUCTIONIST ANALYTICS. The Sociological Quarterly, 53: 341–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2012.01239.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!