Alcohol Use Among Black and White Adolescents Exploring the Influence of Interracial Friendship, the Racial Composition of Peer Groups, and Communities
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 610–635, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Seffrin, P. (2012), Alcohol Use Among Black and White Adolescents Exploring the Influence of Interracial Friendship, the Racial Composition of Peer Groups, and Communities. The Sociological Quarterly, 53: 610–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2012.01244.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!