Special Section on Nature and Culture. Guest Editor: Colin Jerolmack
Three Ecologies: Urban Metabolism and the Society-Nature Opposition
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 506–523, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Wachsmuth, D. (2012), Three Ecologies: Urban Metabolism and the Society-Nature Opposition. The Sociological Quarterly, 53: 506–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2012.01247.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!