Hispanic Familism Reconsidered
Ethnic Differences in the Perceived Value of Children and Fertility Intentions
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 636–653, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
Hartnett, C. S. and Parrado, E. A. (2012), Hispanic Familism Reconsidered. The Sociological Quarterly, 53: 636–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2012.01252.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Population Studies Center. Grant Number: T32 AG000221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!