Mothers’ Work and Family Roles, Gender Ideologies, Distress, and Parenting
Consequences for Juvenile Delinquency
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Midwest Sociological Society
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 585–609, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
De Coster, S. (2012), Mothers’ Work and Family Roles, Gender Ideologies, Distress, and Parenting. The Sociological Quarterly, 53: 585–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.2012.01253.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2012
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences at North Carolina State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!