Dr. Hanel's current address is Florida Veterinary Specialists, 3000 Lake Busch Blvd., Tampa, FL 33614.
A case of fatal anaphylaxis in a dog associated with a dexamethasone suppression test
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 213–216, September 2005
How to Cite
Schaer, M., Ginn, P. E. and Hanel, R. M. (2005), A case of fatal anaphylaxis in a dog associated with a dexamethasone suppression test. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 15: 213–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1534-6935.2004.00bmi.x-i1
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!