Cases were obtained from the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center in Urbana, Illinois. The paper was presented as a poster and abstract at the North American Conference of Clinical Toxicology. Chicago, Illinois 2003.
Hypernatremia secondary to homemade play dough ingestion in dogs: a review of 14 cases from 1998 to 2001
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 196–202, September 2004
How to Cite
Barr, J. M., Khan, S. A., McCullough, S. M. and Volmer, P. A. (2004), Hypernatremia secondary to homemade play dough ingestion in dogs: a review of 14 cases from 1998 to 2001. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 14: 196–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1534-6935.2004.04027.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!