Regulation of Brain Water: Is There a Role for Aquaporins in Epilepsy?
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 104–106, May 2005
How to Cite
Dudek, F. E. and Rogawski, M. A. (2005), Regulation of Brain Water: Is There a Role for Aquaporins in Epilepsy?. Epilepsy Currents, 5: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7511.2005.05310.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!