Invulnerability of the Immature Brain to Seizures: Do Dogmas Have Nine Lives?
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 59–61, March 2006
How to Cite
Wasterlain, C. G. (2006), Invulnerability of the Immature Brain to Seizures: Do Dogmas Have Nine Lives?. Epilepsy Currents, 6: 59–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7511.2006.00099.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!