Do Interictal Spikes Sustain Seizures and Epileptogenesis?
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 203–207, November/December 2006
How to Cite
Avoli, M., Biagini, G. and De Curtis, M. (2006), Do Interictal Spikes Sustain Seizures and Epileptogenesis?. Epilepsy Currents, 6: 203–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7511.2006.00146.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!