Intrinsic Severity as a Determinant of Antiepileptic Drug Refractoriness
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© American Epilepsy Society
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 127–130, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Rogawski, M. A. and Johnson, M. R. (2008), Intrinsic Severity as a Determinant of Antiepileptic Drug Refractoriness. Epilepsy Currents, 8: 127–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7511.2008.00272.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!