Are Generalized Tonic–Clonic Seizures Really “Generalized”?
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
© American Epilepsy Society
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 80–81, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Miller, J. W. (2010), Are Generalized Tonic–Clonic Seizures Really “Generalized”?. Epilepsy Currents, 10: 80–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7511.2010.01363.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!