Using Current Evidence in Selecting Antiepileptic Drugs for Use During Pregnancy
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 45–51, March 2005
How to Cite
Pennell, P. B. (2005), Using Current Evidence in Selecting Antiepileptic Drugs for Use During Pregnancy. Epilepsy Currents, 5: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7597.2005.05201.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!