Using Current Evidence in Selecting Antiepileptic Drugs for Use During Pregnancy
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 45–51, March 2005
How to Cite
Pennell, P. B. (2005), Using Current Evidence in Selecting Antiepileptic Drugs for Use During Pregnancy. Epilepsy Currents, 5: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1535-7597.2005.05201.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!