He wishes to thank anonymous referees for their invaluable suggestions and Peter S Goodrich for his moral, technical and unconditional support A fuller version of the paper was presented in April 1989 at a meeting of the Harvard Kress Society for the History of Economic Thought
The Laws of Economic Rent and Property:
Application to the Oil Industry
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 187–204, April 1992
How to Cite
Bina, C. (1992), The Laws of Economic Rent and Property:. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 51: 187–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.1992.tb03347.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!