Professor Fred E. Foldvary teaches economics at John F. Kennedy University in California. His interests include public finance, governance theory, and economic philosophy. His recent publications include Public Goods and Private Communities (Edward Elgar, 1994) and Beyond Neoclassical Economics (Edward Elgar, 1996).
The Business Cycle
A Georgist-Austrian Synthesis
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 521–524, October 1997
How to Cite
Foldvary, F. E. (1997), The Business Cycle. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 56: 521–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.1997.tb02657.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!