Kenneth C. Wenzer is a historian and an inventor. He lives in Takoma Park, Md. with his two cats Raisonique and Oliver, and his dog Clio. Wenzer has completed a three volume trilogy The Henry George Centennial Trilogy, (University of Rochester, 1997). This essay draws on volume II. An Anthology of Tolstoy's Sprtritual Economics (U. of Rochester, 1997).
Tolstoy's Georgist spiritual Political Economy (1897–1910): Anarchism and Land Reform
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 639–667, October 1997
How to Cite
Wenzer, KennethC. (1997), Tolstoy's Georgist spiritual Political Economy (1897–1910): Anarchism and Land Reform. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 56: 639–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.1997.tb02664.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!