Professor of Economics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacks-burg, VA 24061. This is the written version of the Henry George Lecture that the author presented at St. John's University on March 18, 1997.
Peace, Justice, and Economic Reform
The 1997 Henry George Lecture
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 671–683, October 1997
How to Cite
Tideman, N. (1997), Peace, Justice, and Economic Reform. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 56: 671–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.1997.tb02665.x
Nicolaus Tideman is a Professor of Economics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, where he has taught since 1974. He is the author of many articles, including “Takings, Moral Evolution and Justice,”Columbia Law Review 88 (1988), 1714-1730, “Integrating Land-Value Taxation with the Internalization of Spatial Externalities,”Land Economics 66 (1990), 341-55 and “Integrating Rent and Demand Revelation in the Evaluation and Financing of Services,” pp. 133-150 in Hiroshi Ohta and Jacques-François Thisse (eds.), Does Economic Space Matter? London: Macmillan (1993). He also serves currently as the President of the Robert Schalkenbach Foundation.
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!