His interests include public finance, governance theory, and economic philosophy. His recent publications include Public Goods and Private Communities, Beyond Neoclassical Economics, and “Municipal Public Finance” in Handbook of Public Finance.
Market-hampering Land Speculation: Fiscal and Monetary Origins and Remedies
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 615–637, October 1998
How to Cite
Foldvary, F. E. (1998), Market-hampering Land Speculation: Fiscal and Monetary Origins and Remedies. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 57: 615–637. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.1998.tb03382.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!