The author is a lecturer in economics at Santa Clara University. His book include The Soul of Liberty, Public Goods and Private Communities, and Beyond, Neoclassical Economics. Foldvary’s research areas include real estate economics, social ethics and public finance.
The Complex Taxonomy of the Factors
Natural Resources, Human Action, and Capital Goods
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 787–802, July 2006
How to Cite
Foldvary, F. E. (2006), The Complex Taxonomy of the Factors. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 65: 787–802. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2006.00472.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!