Garrick Blalock, David R. Just, and Daniel H. Simon are Assistant Professors in the Department of Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University.
Hitting the Jackpot or Hitting the Skids: Entertainment, Poverty, and the Demand for State Lotteries
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 545–570, July 2007
How to Cite
Blalock, G., Just, D. R. and Simon, D. H. (2007), Hitting the Jackpot or Hitting the Skids: Entertainment, Poverty, and the Demand for State Lotteries. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 66: 545–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2007.00526.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!