Brent Berry is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Toronto. He may be contacted at 725 Spadina Ave, Department of Sociology, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S2J4; or by email at email@example.com. Dr. Berry's research interests include models of intergenerational transfers, health inequalities, and residential segregation.
Financial Transfers from Living Parents to Adult Children: Who Is Helped and Why?
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 207–239, April 2008
How to Cite
Berry, B. (2008), Financial Transfers from Living Parents to Adult Children: Who Is Helped and Why?. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 67: 207–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2008.00568.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!