The author is at the Department of Economics and Finance, University of Texas–Pan American, Edinburg, TX 78539-2999; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2007 Association of Private Enterprise Education meetings in Cancun, Mexico. I thank Tyler Cowen and Laurence Moss for comments on an earlier draft.
The Market, the Firm, and the Economics Profession
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1041–1061, November 2009
How to Cite
Sutter, D. (2009), The Market, the Firm, and the Economics Profession. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 68: 1041–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2009.00652.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!