Clifford Cobb has worked for the Robert Schalkenbach Foundation and Redefining Progress; e-mail: email@example.com. He is author of Responsive Schools, Renewed Communities, co-author with John Cobb of The Green National Product, and co-editor of The Path to Justice: Following in the Footsteps of Henry George, another volume in the Wiley-Blackwell series “Studies in Economic Reform and Social Justice.”
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 829–854, October 2009
How to Cite
Cobb, C. W. (2009), Editor's Introduction. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 68: 829–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2009.00656.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!