Mason Gaffney has been a Professor of Economics at the University of California, Riverside for 33 years; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. He is the author of The Corruption of Economics, an explanation of how land became excluded from neoclassical economic models. He has also written extensively on various aspects of resource economics, urban economics, tax policy, and capital theory.
1. The Role of Land Markets in Economic Crises
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 855–888, October 2009
How to Cite
Gaffney, M. (2009), 1. The Role of Land Markets in Economic Crises. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 68: 855–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2009.00657.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!