The authors are Professor of Economics and Ph.D. Candidate in Economics, respectively, at American University, Washington, D.C. Helpful comments from Mary E. Hansen, Martha Starr, and two anonymous reviewers are gratefully acknowledged.
Creative Destruction, Economic Insecurity, Stress, and Epidemic Obesity
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 936–982, July 2010
How to Cite
Wisman, J. D. and Capehart, K. W. (2010), Creative Destruction, Economic Insecurity, Stress, and Epidemic Obesity. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 69: 936–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2010.00728.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!