Ünsal Özdilek is a professor and the director of the Real Estate Program in the Business School at the University of Quebec in Montreal. His research interests include property valuation, real estate economics, and spatial analysis, and he has previously published in real estate related journals. Direct correspondence to: Ünsal Özdilek, Business School, University of Quebec (UQAM), Montreal, Canada; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Value: Seven Major Questions in the Analysis of Urban Land Values
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 30–49, January 2011
How to Cite
ÖZdilek, Ü. (2011), Land Value: Seven Major Questions in the Analysis of Urban Land Values. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 30–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2010.00762.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!