Andreas Kyriacou is Associate Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, Universitat de Girona, 17071 Girona, Spain; e-mail: email@example.com. Andreas has published in Kyklos, International Review of Law and Economics, Journal of Economic Surveys, and Constitutional Political Economy among other journals. The author would like to express thanks for financial assistance from project SEJ2007-2010 (Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain).
Rational Irrationality and Group Size: The Effect of Biased Beliefs on Individual Contributions Towards Collective Goods
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 109–130, January 2011
How to Cite
Kyriacou, A. P. (2011), Rational Irrationality and Group Size: The Effect of Biased Beliefs on Individual Contributions Towards Collective Goods. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 109–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2010.00765.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!