The author is an Associate Professor at the Department of Sociology, University of Gothenburg, Box 720 SE 405 30 Göteborg, Sweden; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. His research interests are in the field of economic sociology: auditing, trust, economic crime, consumption and overindebtedness, and union cooperation in Europe. The author thanks Bengt Furåker, Tomas Berglund, Anna Hedenus, Stefan Schedin, Patrik Aspers, Jukka Gronow, Oskar Engdahl, Christel Backman, Micael Björk, Adel Daoud, and the two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on preceding drafts. The research on which this article is based was funded by the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research.
Becoming a Winner But Staying the Same: Identities and Consumption of Lottery Winners
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 187–209, January 2011
How to Cite
Larsson, B. (2011), Becoming a Winner But Staying the Same: Identities and Consumption of Lottery Winners. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 187–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2010.00768.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!