Based on Growth, Employment and Poverty Reduction: The Case Study of Indonesia, a report prepared for the ILO-Geneva, 2006. However, the authors are solely responsible for views expressed herein. An earlier version of it was presented at the Society of Heterodox Economists Conference, University of New South Wales, Australia, Dec. 11–12, 2006, and at the Conference on Capital and Poverty of the Global Poverty Research Centre, University of Manchester, July 2–4, 2007. We are grateful to the participants at these conferences for their comments. We have also received many valuable comments from two anonymous referees.
A Critique of the Orthodox Approach to Indonesia's Growth and Employment Problems and Post Keynesian Alternatives
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 269–299, January 2011
How to Cite
Chowdhury, A. and Islam, I. (2011), A Critique of the Orthodox Approach to Indonesia's Growth and Employment Problems and Post Keynesian Alternatives. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 269–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2010.00771.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!