Andrew Mearman's research interests include economic methodology, economic pedagogy, and the economics of the environment. He has published articles on these topics in journals such as Oxford Economic Papers, Cambridge Journal of Economics and Metroeconomica.
Who Do Heterodox Economists Think They Are?1
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 480–510, April 2011
How to Cite
MEARMAN, A. (2011), Who Do Heterodox Economists Think They Are?. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 480–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2011.00774.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!