The author is a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Missouri–Kansas City. Direct correspondence to: Karol Gil Vasquez, Department of Economics, Haag Hall, 5100 Rockhill Rd., Kansas City, MO 64114; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Pluralist Alternative: Mexican Women, Migration, and Regional Development
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 671–698, July 2011
How to Cite
VASQUEZ, K. G. (2011), A Pluralist Alternative: Mexican Women, Migration, and Regional Development. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 671–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2011.00788.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!